A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer/smartphone/tablet when you access certain web pages to store and retrieve navigational information from your computer.
In any case, if you wish you can deactivate and/or delete these cookies from:
- the Google Analytics opt-out system available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en;
- the browser settings:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Please note, however, that disabling cookies may mean that you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.