By means of this notice, we would like to inform you of the criteria that we follow with regards to the use of the data that you provide us with, or that we have collected through third parties.
AHUMADOS DOMINGUEZ, S.A. is an established company subject to Spanish legislation. In this area, our data protection policy is devised and communicated in accordance with applicable national and Community legislation, particularly in relation to Regulation EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December.
This policy may vary over time due to possible legislative changes. In the event of any modification, we will keep you informed through this page.
AHUMADOS DOMINGUEZ, S.A . (hereinafter THE COMPANY) has adopted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the confidentiality and security of personal data, avoiding their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access in accordance with the stipulations of the applicable regulations, and complying, in all cases, with the level of security appropriate to the level of the data processed.
What is Personal Data?
Personal data refers to any information or data that can identify you directly (e.g. your name or surname) or indirectly (e.g. your national identity card or ID card) without this involving a disproportionate effort. Personal data can be considered information relating to a natural person, such as e-mail/private postal addresses/mobile phone numbers, usernames, etc.
Who is the DATA CONTROLLER for your data?
Identification: AHUMADOS DOMINGUEZ, S.A . (hereinafter THE COMPANY)
Postal address: c/Laguna, 12 . 28923 Alcorcón (Madrid)
Telephone: 916 410 512
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At the company we process the information provided by data subjects for the following purposes:
- PURPOSES OF A CONTRACTUAL NATURE: to facilitate the management of the provision of the agreed services, to maintain the commercial relation, as well as any other service that is contracted at a subsequent date.
- PURPOSES BASED ON THE CONSENT OF THE DATA SUBJECT: For marketing purposes, for the offering of own products or services or those of third parties related to the production, packaging and marketing of fish for the offering of products or services within the business environment.
- PURPOSE BASED ON LEGITIME INTEREST, under the provisions of Article 19 of the LOPDGDD (Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December) and Article 6.1.f) of Regulation EU 2016/679, in relation to contact details, functions or positions held by natural persons providing services through a legal person, referring only to the data necessary for their location and to maintain relations of any kind with the legal person in which the affected person provides their services.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept
- as long as the business relationship requires it,
- as long as its deletion is not requested by the data subject.
It will be blocked when the first of the above two events occurs. From that moment on, the competent Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations, in particular the data protection authorities, will have exclusive control over the possible responsibilities arising from the processing, during the prescription period of these. Once the aforementioned period has elapsed, the data will be deleted.
Is profiling carried out?
No profiling is carried out.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is based on:
- The contractual relationship and execution of the contract signed with us.
- In the event that you have expressly given your consent, the legal basis is that consent.
- In the legitimate interest, under Article 19 of the LOGPGDD.
To which recipients is your data communicated?
The data are communicated to our collaborators who perform services as subcontractors, legal collaborating firms in charge of the processing. The data is not transferred internationally.
What are your rights?
- Any individual has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we at THE COMPANY are processing personal data concerning them.
- The data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain circumstances foreseen in Article 18 of the GDPR, you may request a restriction on the processing of your data, in which case we will only retain your data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
- Data subjects may object to the processing of their data for marketing purposes, including profiling. THE COMPANY will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- By virtue of the right to portability, data subjects have the right to obtain their personal data in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another data controller.
How can I exercise my rights?
- By writing to THE COMPANY at the above address.
- By e-mail addressed to the above address
Through which means can I submit complaints?
If you understand that THE COMPANY has not correctly resolved your request, you can apply for protection from the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose information you can consult at www.agpd.es
What categories of data do we process?
- Identifying data.
- Data about your function or professional activity.
Special categories of Articles 9 and 10 of the GDPR are not dealt with. In the event that the processing of this type of data is carried out at any time, the Company will comply with the requirements of Article 9, collecting the explicit consent.
Personal data is treated confidentially in accordance with the privacy and security policies established by the Company.
The data received or collected are necessary to fulfil the indicated purposes.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we process is taken from the information that you provide us with when you contract THE COMPANY, access our website, or establish any type of relationship with us, either directly or indirectly.